Never order food in excess of your body weight.
Smoke Daddy's Review of Louie Mueller Barbecue
- "Gimme" piece - Was from the moist end, and it was GREAT!
- Brisket - Not much of a smoke ring today, but nice smoke/meat balance. Firm and lean (maybe too firm today).
- Rib - The black pepper rub is spicy but good. Got a smaller rib today - not much meat, but what is there is tender and good.
- Sausage - The best. Man, that is some good sausage!
- Jalapeno Sausage - "Jal Yeah!" I absolutely love this stuff. You can see and smell the fresh peppers.
- T-Bone - Same peppery rub. Nice piece of meat. Red, lean, and tender with a smoke ring right to the center.
- Chunk-o-cheese. How can you go wrong with a big ole chunk of cheddar cheese?
- Potato Salad - Fresh. A potato salad that stands out from the rest.
- This joint has the authentic atmoshpere that others try to copy!
- Brisket and rib were good today, but the T-Bone and sausage(s) were better.