When you're driving around, dont forget to keep your eyes open. You never know when you might happen upon a shade-tree barbecue stand or a little shack that nobody's ever heard of -- with the best smoked meat in creation.
Smoke Daddy's Review of Sams Bar-B-Cue
- Mutton - This is one of the few places around here that prepare mutton. Dominated by the sauce, but y'know ... Its mutton, baby!
- Sausage - Beefy, greasy.
- Brisket - Damn, this brisket is good tonight! Sauce.
- Ribs - Greasy, saucy ... finger lickin' good. Mmmm.
- Not rated on this trip
- Hole-in-the wall, east side joint
- Where folks come to get their late-night BBQ fix
- Waunda took care of us, and knew her 'Q
- Patio Dining