I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
Smoke Daddy's Review of Kreuz Market - New
- Fatty - A little tough today... even when compared to the lean. Great flavor, though.
- Lean - Damn, that's the best lean so far -- and may be the best overall. Outstanding!
- Sausage - Really good flavor here, with a nice delayed spice effect. Casing is very firm, but the texture of the meat is 'soft' on the inside.
- Prime Rib - Fabulous! Man, this is good stuff!
- Pork - Moist, tender, and good.
- Crackers, Bread, Pickles, Onions, and Cheese - Simple and delicious
- Brand new building... and this place is HUGE
- Similar to old vibe, but with 'super-sized' feel
- It will take some time for this place to get 'broken-in' and feel like home
- Still the same care put into the product
- You CAN do high volume without sacrificing quality