I won't even sell somebody a barbecue unless they get cole slaw. If they want a barbecue and they don't want cole slaw, there's something wrong with that person. It all goes together. You've got to have cole slaw and hush puppies with barbecue.
Smoke Daddy's Review of Kreuz Market - New
- Fatty - A little tough today... even when compared to the lean. Great flavor, though.
- Lean - Damn, that's the best lean so far -- and may be the best overall. Outstanding!
- Sausage - Really good flavor here, with a nice delayed spice effect. Casing is very firm, but the texture of the meat is 'soft' on the inside.
- Prime Rib - Fabulous! Man, this is good stuff!
- Pork - Moist, tender, and good.
- Crackers, Bread, Pickles, Onions, and Cheese - Simple and delicious
- Brand new building... and this place is HUGE
- Similar to old vibe, but with 'super-sized' feel
- It will take some time for this place to get 'broken-in' and feel like home
- Still the same care put into the product
- You CAN do high volume without sacrificing quality