Psychologists have shown that certain foods, among them barbecue, just plain make us happy. Who needs comfort food when we can have happy food?
Smoke Daddy's Review of Inmans Ranch House Bar-B-Q
- Moist/Fatty Brisket - This is a good slice-o-brisket! Very flavorful... fat has rendered and makes this mighty tasty.
- Lean Brisket - Nice texture. Good flavor. It is tender, but with a bit of a chew on the finish.
- Turkey Sausage <<not rated>> - Firm and tightly packed. 100% boneless, skinless turkey used here. Nicely seasoned but very mild. Good pink ring around the outside. Why no rating? See Criteria for true Barbecue on this page.
- Slaw - Vinegar-based. Cool, crisp, and good.
- Pintos - Ranch-style and run-of-the-mill.
- Sauce - Is tangy, but doesn't cover the meat flavor.
- Barbecue in a house - park under a tree, and come on in!
- Concrete floors and mix & match tables and chairs
- Pits are a prominant feature when ordering
- Posterboard menu signage
- Electric knife. Yup, its the trend as you go west into the Hill Country.