A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.
Smoke Daddy's Review of Inmans Ranch House Bar-B-Q
- Moist/Fatty Brisket - This is a good slice-o-brisket! Very flavorful... fat has rendered and makes this mighty tasty.
- Lean Brisket - Nice texture. Good flavor. It is tender, but with a bit of a chew on the finish.
- Turkey Sausage <<not rated>> - Firm and tightly packed. 100% boneless, skinless turkey used here. Nicely seasoned but very mild. Good pink ring around the outside. Why no rating? See Criteria for true Barbecue on this page.
- Slaw - Vinegar-based. Cool, crisp, and good.
- Pintos - Ranch-style and run-of-the-mill.
- Sauce - Is tangy, but doesn't cover the meat flavor.
- Barbecue in a house - park under a tree, and come on in!
- Concrete floors and mix & match tables and chairs
- Pits are a prominant feature when ordering
- Posterboard menu signage
- Electric knife. Yup, its the trend as you go west into the Hill Country.