When you're driving around, dont forget to keep your eyes open. You never know when you might happen upon a shade-tree barbecue stand or a little shack that nobody's ever heard of -- with the best smoked meat in creation.
Smoke Daddy's Review of Gradys
Experience was a little rushed, because we arrive late. But they stay open long enough to take our order, and we eat on the hood of Double-Boner's car. Good joint with nice folks serving up solid Q.
- Pork - Very moist. Good flavors and textures, with lots 'o parts in here!
- Corn Sticks - Good, but a bit chewier than our earlier pups... not quite fresh?
- Slaw - Very good. Crisp with just a hint of cream. Still fresh, even at the end of the day.
- Dip - Hard to tell, since we couldn't get it in a separate container... but I'd say more like Stephenson's than Skylight.
- Banana Pudding - Fresh & tasty! VERY good!
- Great drive-up appeal: Good looking joint... out in the sticks, with a large woodpile.
- Unfortunately, we get here too late to get the full treatment & tour. They close at 3p today, but agree to stay a few minutes until we arrive. Nice folks!