Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
Smoke Daddy's Review of Gradys
Experience was a little rushed, because we arrive late. But they stay open long enough to take our order, and we eat on the hood of Double-Boner's car. Good joint with nice folks serving up solid Q.
- Pork - Very moist. Good flavors and textures, with lots 'o parts in here!
- Corn Sticks - Good, but a bit chewier than our earlier pups... not quite fresh?
- Slaw - Very good. Crisp with just a hint of cream. Still fresh, even at the end of the day.
- Dip - Hard to tell, since we couldn't get it in a separate container... but I'd say more like Stephenson's than Skylight.
- Banana Pudding - Fresh & tasty! VERY good!
- Great drive-up appeal: Good looking joint... out in the sticks, with a large woodpile.
- Unfortunately, we get here too late to get the full treatment & tour. They close at 3p today, but agree to stay a few minutes until we arrive. Nice folks!